He-Man: Masters of the Universe (2025)

Welche neuen Blockbuster versprechen viel und taugen wenig? Was gibt es Neues im Actionfilmsektor?
Mr_Pink
Palmenkicker
Palmenkicker

Beitrag von Mr_Pink » 16.09.2009, 15:07

Ich überleg mir gerade, dass MotU als Animationsfilm, so in Richtung des letzten Turtles Films, ganz gut rocken könnte.
Bild
Jason Stathams bruudale Mördertitten figgen gelini71´ Papagei, der sich ne Lederkluft umgeschwungen hat weil er auf anale Liebe steht. Die Backstreet Boys sind auch dabei und machen bruutalen Analsex mit ihren erregierten Analwürmern.

SFI
Expendable
Expendable
Beitrag von SFI » 24.09.2009, 07:28

He-Man may have found a new home.
Just weeks after "Masters of the Universe" parted ways with Warner Bros., the Mattel toy property is in negotiations to be preemptively picked up by Columbia with Escape Artists attached to produce.
After months of deal-wrangling, Warners picked up "Universe" in 2007, hiring several writers and earlier this year set John Stevenson to direct. The two companies eventually began seeing two opposing visions for the movie and when the option came up, both sides decided to let it lapse.
Quelle: heatvisionblog.com
PFALZBOTE | DVD-Profiler

„Fate: Protects fools, little children and ships named Enterprise.“

SFI
Expendable
Expendable
Beitrag von SFI » 12.04.2010, 14:44

Mike Finch and Alex Litvak, the duo who wrote the upcoming "Predators" reboot, have been brought aboard to pen "Masters of the Universe" for Columbia.
The studio picked up movie rights to the 1980s Mattel toy property in the fall, when Mattel and Warner Bros. parted ways after the sides couldn't agree on a creative vision.
The addition of the rising writers is the first major move on the property and signals the project is being rebuilt from the ground up. While at Warners, "Masters" went through several writers and in latter stages had John Stevenson, who co-helmed "Kung Fu Panda," attached to direct.
Getting the go-ahead to tackle any major toy-brand film can be tricky. Depending on the property, writers and directors need to get a thumbs-up from the studio, which then has to win approval from the toy company. In the case of "Masters," Mattel has story approval.
In their pitch, the scribes attempted to balance a treatment that would convince the studio it was cinematic and keep the toy company satisfied that its characters were being portrayed appropriately.
Quelle: heatvisionblog.com
PFALZBOTE | DVD-Profiler

SFI
Expendable
Expendable
Beitrag von SFI » 01.08.2012, 07:21

Es tut sich was, Jon M. Chu steht mit Sony in Verhandlungen als Regiemann! Eigentlich ein Film für Bay und Zimmer! :lol:
PFALZBOTE | DVD-Profiler

Seemi
Action Fan
Action Fan

Beitrag von Seemi » 08.08.2012, 21:02

Der mit Lundgren bietet genügen Verbesserungspotential. Das wäre also eines der wenigen sinnvollen Remakes.
Bild
"Bevor ich mein Kaffee nicht hab, lass ich mich nicht foltern!" (Jackson)

Meine DVD-Sammlung

SFI
Expendable
Expendable
Beitrag von SFI » 09.08.2012, 07:35

Auf jeden Fall, das Dolph Vehikel mutet eher wie eine Trash Satire an. :lol:
PFALZBOTE | DVD-Profiler

kami
Action Experte
Action Experte

Beitrag von kami » 09.08.2012, 10:20

He-Man ist doch nun wirklich richtiger Dreck, da passt der gerümpelige Lundgren-Streifen doch famos. Das Geld und die Leute sollten doch bitte lieber in einen richtigen SciFi-Film gesteckt werden

Orco
Kinderkommando
Kinderkommando

Beitrag von Orco » 09.08.2012, 16:21

Für dich mag He-Man Dreck sein, für mich sind es Kampfsport Filme in denen Asiaten durch die Luft fliegen oder sich schneller durch die Erde buddeln als man laufen kann. Ist also Geschmackssache, ich freu mich auf nen neuen He-Man ;)
Und wenn sich deine Schulter bewegt, dann seh ich das.

Best Buddies: Sir Jay, SFI und freeman

The Punisher
Action Experte
Action Experte

Beitrag von The Punisher » 09.08.2012, 16:34

Hab letztens den Dolph Film mal wieder geguckt, er ist zwar herrlicher 80er Trash aber mit He-Man hat er fast gar nichts zu tun, da fehlten so viele Figuren die man gerne gesehen hätte (Ram-Man, Man-E-Faces, Orco aus dem Zauberland, Stratos, MerMan, Prinz Adam, Battle Cat, ...) :lol: .
Bild

"And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from
Thy hand.That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth
to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri Et Filii.Spiritus Sancti"

SFI
Expendable
Expendable
Beitrag von SFI » 09.08.2012, 17:44

Naja He-Man hat genauso seine Berechtigung wie Barbie, Matchbox Autos oder TKKG ... aus nostalgischer Sicht famos und wenn man daran denkt, was mit der heutigen CGI Technik für Möglichkeiten gegeben, dann könnte das mit fettem Budget ein Brett werden. Die Vorlage bietet schon alleine bei den Charakteren dermaßen viel Potential, da behaupte ich mal, geht alles Dargewesene baden. Zieht man das natürlich in einer Höhle als Snake Mountain, mit ein paar Spasten und Lumpen als fette Orks auf, dann wird das sucken. Dazu das ganze Gefährt... die Burgen usw.
PFALZBOTE | DVD-Profiler

kami
Action Experte
Action Experte

Beitrag von kami » 09.08.2012, 17:58

SFI hat geschrieben:Naja He-Man hat genauso seine Berechtigung wie Barbie, Matchbox Autos oder TKKG ... aus nostalgischer Sicht famos
Ich mochte DUCK TALES, wäre aber von einem Big Budget-Reboot nur wenig begeistert. Manche Sachen sollte man ruhen lassen, vor allem, wenn sie so offensichtlicher Scheiß wie HE-MAN sind.

SFI
Expendable
Expendable
Beitrag von SFI » 13.10.2012, 07:52

Sony Pictures and Escape Artists have decided to continue riding the hot hand of scribe Richard Wenk ("The Equalizer"), who has been tapped to rewrite He-Man pic "Masters of the Universe."
Quelle: variety.com
PFALZBOTE | DVD-Profiler

SFI
Expendable
Expendable
Beitrag von SFI » 18.10.2012, 07:09

Es geht voran, Interview mit Chu:
It was reported back in July that director Jon M. Chu was being targeted for the Masters of the Universe film and he's officially on it now. In an interview with Celebuzz, he spoke about why he chose the project, at which stage it is, and how much of a fan he was.

"I was approached about doing a Masters of the Universe movie and while at first I was skeptical," said Chu, "I read the script and I was blown away. I had no idea what to expect but it was such a fresh, UNEXPECTED approach I was immediately intrigued. I never expected to connect on a human level to a MOTU movie but I really plugged in emotionally. That alone, got me excited to see what we could do with the property."

Chu also feels that the prospects of doing the film are almost limitless: "I feel like theres a lot of room to crack open the Masters of the Universe story. We are still in our process and I think we have some great seeds planted but making one of these types of movies RIGHT takes a lot of TONAL tightroping so were just going to play for the next several months. Play with designs, play with the characters, try new things, maybe go too far on some things and pull back. The process is really important to find where the right line is so we can land right on it. I think thats what can dig out the properties full potential for a cinematic rebirth."

And so fans don't have to worry about it, Chu is a fan. "I LOVED the toys growing up. I had Grayskull, I had BattleCat/Cringer, I had Stratos and Orko and obviously He-Man and Skeletor. I also watched the cartoon a lot growing up. This is my era, so going to Mattel to visit their headquarters was like walking into a childhood fantasy. For every MOTU fan out there, it felt like it was time and I wanted to make sure to protect it in the process."
Quelle: comingsoon.net
PFALZBOTE | DVD-Profiler

SFI
Expendable
Expendable
Beitrag von SFI » 18.03.2013, 18:08

Jon Chu:
I dont know if Dolph Lundgren is around or what hes doing but, yeah, I think that could be some fun if we could find a way. I hope he still has the loin cloth and the long hair and everything.
Quelle: comingsoon.net

... vielleicht als König Randor
PFALZBOTE | DVD-Profiler

SFI
Expendable
Expendable
Beitrag von SFI » 28.03.2013, 07:54

:shock:
By the power of Gray Skull! Nicolas Cage is set to play Skeletor, while Tatum has been offered the lead but has not yet committed.
Quelle: TRR.com
PFALZBOTE | DVD-Profiler

The Punisher
Action Experte
Action Experte

Beitrag von The Punisher » 28.03.2013, 08:04

Naja, Cage sollte schon vor Jahren Skeletor spielen als der Film damals im gespräch war :lol:
Bild

"And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from
Thy hand.That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth
to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri Et Filii.Spiritus Sancti"

SFI
Expendable
Expendable
Beitrag von SFI » 28.03.2013, 08:12

Das ist klar und auch nicht das Problem, sondern durchaus passend! Das andere Dingsbums macht mir eher Sorgen!
PFALZBOTE | DVD-Profiler

StS
Actioncrew
Actioncrew

Beitrag von StS » 28.03.2013, 08:24

Unleash the Tatum! :lol:

The Punisher
Action Experte
Action Experte

Beitrag von The Punisher » 28.03.2013, 11:54

Tautum soll Adam spielen und nach der Verwandlung in He-Man soll The Rock übernehmen, das wäre doch was :wink:
Bild

SFI
Expendable
Expendable
Beitrag von SFI » 28.03.2013, 16:16

Ja ein B-Movie, welches man nicht ernst nehmen kann! :lol:
PFALZBOTE | DVD-Profiler

StS
Actioncrew
Actioncrew

Beitrag von StS » 01.04.2013, 09:14

Es sieht wohl so aus, als wäre CT fest dabei...

According to the studio press release, Channing Tatum had this to say about taking the iconic role: "It brings me back to my youth and I knew I had to be a part of getting this movie together. For every MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE fan out there, it felt like it was time and I wanted to make sure to protect it in the process." (Deadline)

SFI
Expendable
Expendable
Beitrag von SFI » 01.04.2013, 17:48

Mit de bruudale Ledderkapp uffem Kopp oder wie? :lol:
PFALZBOTE | DVD-Profiler

freeman
Expendable
Expendable

Beitrag von freeman » 02.04.2013, 09:02

Spielt vielleicht den verschollenen Bruder, der einst wegging, um Stripper im Land von Skeletor zu werden ...

In diesem Sinne:
freeman
Bild

SFI
Expendable
Expendable
Beitrag von SFI » 02.04.2013, 09:04

Das lustige an der Sache ist ja, dass mein Post vom 28.03 ein verfrühter Aprilscherz war, damit es nicht gleich auffällt. Ich hoffe jetzt mal, dass der nur kopiert wurde. :lol:
PFALZBOTE | DVD-Profiler

freeman
Expendable
Expendable

Beitrag von freeman » 02.04.2013, 09:06

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In diesem Sinne:
freeman
Bild

Antworten