Der Metallica Fan thread

Upcoming CDs, dazu Neuigkeiten aus der Musikszene.

Moderator: gelini71

The rejected
PG-13 Fan
PG-13 Fan

Beitrag von The rejected » 14.05.2009, 19:00

Ist doch egal, ob textsicher oder net, hauptsache ihr hattet Spaß! Das allein zählt. Und ich beneide Eaten wegen Dyer's Eve.... Verdammt geiler Song!
Dafür hatten wir Damage, Inc.
Bild

Hannibal
Action Fan
Action Fan

Beitrag von Hannibal » 23.05.2009, 20:56

Carcass77
Kinderkommando
Kinderkommando

Beitrag von Carcass77 » 24.05.2009, 18:38

Hannibal hat geschrieben:James Hetfield verarscht Security...

:-D
looool, wie geil ist denn das? :lol: Hetfield ist einfach der Meister, Wahnsinn...

Hannibal
Action Fan
Action Fan

Beitrag von Hannibal » 24.05.2009, 18:56

Carcass77 hat geschrieben:
Hannibal hat geschrieben:James Hetfield verarscht Security...

:-D
looool, wie geil ist denn das? :lol: Hetfield ist einfach der Meister, Wahnsinn...
Endlich einer der's einsieht :-D Einen besseren, charismatischeren Frontmann wird's nie wieder geben...

EatenAlive
Action Prolet
Action Prolet

Beitrag von EatenAlive » 24.05.2009, 18:59

Fanboys.. :brokeback:
Trust Me, I'm a Doctor!!

"Denn um dem Denken eine Grenze zu ziehen, müßten wir beide Seiten dieser Grenze denken können (wir müßten also denken können, was sich nicht denken läßt"

Mein Last.FM Profil

Hannibal
Action Fan
Action Fan

Beitrag von Hannibal » 26.05.2009, 17:31

EatenAlive hat geschrieben:Fanboys.. :brokeback:
Nix Fanboys, das ist Fakt, Alter ;-) Mag ja sein, dass andere bessere Musik machen oder technisch besser sind, aber von der Live-Gewalt ist der Gute das Nonplusultra ;-)

Metallica-Show in Mexico wird für Live-DVD gefilmt!
According to a post on legendary rock photographer Ross Halfin's official web site, METALLICA's three headlining concerts in Mexico City, Mexico — which are scheduled for June 4, June 6 and June 7 at Foro Sol — will be filmed for a forthcoming DVD. Halfin will attend the shows in order to shoot the DVD cover. Support at the gigs will come from AVENGED SEVENFOLD and the Mexican band RESORTE.

It was previously announced that METALLICA would take part in a DVD shoot of the band's current "Death Magnetic" tour in July in the south of France. The show that was originally supposed to be filmed was the July 7, 2009 concert in Nimes, France at Arènes de Nîmes, which is part of the sold-out Festival de Nimes.
Quelle: Blabbermouth

Vince
Actioncrew
Actioncrew

Beitrag von Vince » 27.05.2009, 16:20

Hannibal hat geschrieben:
Nix Fanboys, das ist Fakt, Alter ;-) Mag ja sein, dass andere bessere Musik machen oder technisch besser sind, aber von der Live-Gewalt ist der Gute das Nonplusultra ;-)
Ja er hat mich bei dem Hollandgig (wie die komplette Band) auch weggeblasen und ich bin alles andere als ein Fanboy. ;)

Hannibal
Action Fan
Action Fan

Beitrag von Hannibal » 27.05.2009, 16:57

Vince hat geschrieben:
Hannibal hat geschrieben:
Ja er hat mich bei dem Hollandgig (wie die komplette Band) auch weggeblasen und ich bin alles andere als ein Fanboy. ;)
Das Schönste was ich heute gelesen habe (und das war eine Menge...) :-D

The rejected
PG-13 Fan
PG-13 Fan

Beitrag von The rejected » 27.05.2009, 23:32

Irgendwie scheinen Metallica es mit Mexiko und Liveveröffentlichungen zu haben... Die CDs der Live Shit Box sind auch in Mexico aufgenommen, jetzt ne DVD. :)

Und ja, da muss ich Hannibal zustimmen: Es mag bessere Musiker geben, aber Live sind, waren und bleiben Metallica eine Macht!! Selbst Songs, die auf CD scheiße sind, knallen bei Konzerten rein, das es kracht! Hab ich bei der Tour 2004 selbst erlebt. St. Anger und Frantic sind (imho) auf Platte net wirklich der Bringer, aber Live haben die sich sehr homogen in die übrige Setlist eingefügt.
Bild

Hannibal
Action Fan
Action Fan

Beitrag von Hannibal » 28.05.2009, 14:38

Jetzt auch offiziell:
DVD-Dreh in Mexiko und Frankreich:

"There's been a little chatter here and there about us filming a few shows this summer for potential release on DVD and among the countless Internet rumors, these ones are actually true! We thought it would be cool to document a few shows that are unique and sure to be extra memorable for us, and hopefully for you too . . . First up are the three sold out shows in Mexico City, Mexico at Foro Sol on June 4, 6, 7 and later this summer, we also plan to have the cameras rolling at the sold-out show in Nimes, France at Arenes de Nimes, the historic Roman amphitheatre where we'll be on July 7. For any METALLICA friends going to these shows, bring your war faces and don't be scared of the cameras!!"
Quelle: Metallica.com

Vince
Actioncrew
Actioncrew

Beitrag von Vince » 10.07.2009, 14:47

METALLICA: Konzert in Nimes für DVD gefilmt- [08.07.2009]

Wie wir berichteten, ist METALLICAs Show im französischen Nimes am gestrigen 7. Juli mit einem professionellen Team für eine DVD-Veröffentlichung aufgezeichnet worden. Dieser Silberling soll in Frankreich am 19. Oktober veröffentlicht werden.

Die Setliste des 7. Juli und somit möglicherweise auch der kommenden DVD sah so aus:

01. Blackened
02. Creeping Death
03. Fuel
04. Harvester Of Sorrow
05. Fade to Black
06. Broken, Beat And Scarred
07. Cyanide
08. Sad But True
09. One
10. All Nightmare Long
11. The Day That Never Comes
12. Master Of Puppets
13. Dyers Eve
14. Nothing Else Matters
15. Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - - - - - -
16. Stone Cold Crazy
17. Motorbreath
18. Seek and Destroy

Das Konzert ist vom 10. bis 13. Juli nach einer einfachen Registrierung bei www.wormee.com zu sehen!
Quelle: www.blabbermouth.net / Musikreviews.de

Hannibal
Action Fan
Action Fan

Beitrag von Hannibal » 30.07.2009, 13:03

Live Premiere in Copenhagen: Suicide & Redemption

Ganz groß! ^^

Hannibal
Action Fan
Action Fan

Beitrag von Hannibal » 03.09.2009, 17:00

"The Big Four"-Tour geplant?
Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth & Anthrax in einem Tourpackage?
SLAYER guitarist Kerry King has told U.K.'s Metal Hammer magazine that he has heard through the grapevine that METALLICA drummer Lars Ulrich is plotting a tour that would include METALLICA, MEGADETH, SLAYER and ANTHRAX.

Should this tour materialize, this would be the first time that the so-called "Big Four" of thrash have toured together as part of the same bill. MEGADETH, SLAYER and ANTHRAX were joined by opening act ALICE IN CHAINS for the U.S. Clash Of The Titans tour in 1991, while METALLICA and MEGADETH last shared a U.K. stage at Milton Keynes Bowl in 1993.

In an interview conducted yesterday (Wednesday, September 2) in London, Metal Hammer asked Kerry if there had been a temptation to bring the co-headline tour that SLAYER are about to embark on with MEGADETH in Australia and Canada to U.K. shores.

"I think it would be cool but I knew we had this planned before all of this MEGADETH stuff started happening," said King. "They're going to Australia with us, they're going to Canada again with us. I think it would be cool for the European fans to bring that over here because, shit, we didn't even consider playing with those guys since 1990."

So could it be possible that we could get a tour that includes the "Big Four?"

"I've heard people referencing Lars," said King. "I don't know Lars that well and I haven't heard it from Lars, but apparently he's talking to somebody about it. Maybe us, METALLICA, MEGADETH (and), I think he even threw in ANTHRAX and I said in this day and age, I know we had that time together, but how do you leave out MACHINE HEAD? There's better options than ANTHRAX and that's nothing against ANTHRAX, but they've just been in pieces for quite some time and that doesn't make as much sense to me."

Hannibal
Action Fan
Action Fan

Beitrag von Hannibal » 16.09.2009, 09:32

Rob Trujillo bestätigt die "Big Four"-Gerüchte!
Metromix: There's a rumor going around now about the four classic thrash bands (METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH and ANTHRAX) touring together. How would you feel about being part of that?

Trujillo: I think it's great. We've had a few different conversations on the subject. I'm friends with (SLAYER's) Kerry King and had dinner with him a few months back, and it came up there. I think (MEGADETH's) Dave Mustaine is amazing. I've never had a problem with him personally. I think it'd be great if METALLICA shared the stage with his band. METALLICA's still great friends with (ANTHRAX's) Scott Ian. There's a lot of history there. I think it'd be great for metal. I don't think all four bands have played together at the same time.

Metromix: So there's truth to the rumor?

Trujillo: There is, but nothing's concrete. It's not a sealed deal. We're working on it.

Metromix: How would egos come into play in terms of the order of bands on the bill?

Trujillo: Oh, there'd be a lot of egos. I think we'd be OK. It'd be an issue with the other three bands.

Metromix: How so? Would Dave Mustaine have an issue opening for METALLICA?

Trujillo: I don't think that would be an issue. I think it would be more an issue between MEGADETH and SLAYER.

Metromix: What's the story there?

Trujillo: I don't know if it would depend on the city, but I'm sure between those two bands, they would want to be up on the bill. I don't know. Who knows? My prediction is that maybe there would be something there. The only way we would do it is if we're headlining, and we would probably be the ones to put it together. I'm not saying that in a disrespectful way. All of these bands are amazing and super-cool.

gelini71
DJ Mod
DJ Mod

Beitrag von gelini71 » 17.09.2009, 16:33

Metallica als Pixelfiguren :lol:

Bild

Noch mehr (und andere) gibt es bei Very important Pixel
Ich mache keine Rechtschreibfehler, ich gebe Wörtern lediglich eine individuelle Note

Hannibal
Action Fan
Action Fan

Beitrag von Hannibal » 20.10.2009, 22:42

Metallica-DVD: Francais pour one nuit kommt am 23. November

Bild
METALLICA's official web site has been updated with the following message:

"On July 7th of this year, we were honored to perform at Arenes de Nimes, the historic Roman amphitheatre in Nimes, France, easily one of the most spectacular venues in the world. We thought it would be a memorable night, so we asked our friends in France to bring along a film crew to document the festivities. The result is 'Francais Pour Une Nuit' (translation: 'French For One Night'), the DVD of the evening including the full show, interviews with us, and five videos shot by YOU, our buddies in the audience. All this and more will be available starting November 23, 2009!

"'Francais Pour Une Nuit' was extra special for us because not only was it filmed in France, but ALL aspects of the project are French as the show was filmed, recorded, and edited with French camera and recording crews, the artwork on the package and special box set (more on that in a minute!) were created by a French design team; even the credits are in French. The only non-French parts: the three Americans and one Dane on stage and the photos shot by Englishman Ross Halfin.

"The DVD will be available in retail stores in France only, at www.metallica.com, or you may order online through the record company at www.metallicanimes.com. There will be three formats available: Standard DVD in a digipack including a 16 page booklet, Blu-ray DVD, also in a digipack with the booklet, and the deluxe limited edition box set (it's actually a tin) that includes the DVD, a copy of 'Death Magnetic' on CD, a T-shirt, laminated pass, and five exclusive photos."

Muss ich dazu noch was sagen? ;-)

gelini71
DJ Mod
DJ Mod

Beitrag von gelini71 » 21.10.2009, 06:34

Da es hier mittlerweile nicht mehr nur über "Death Magnetic" geht sondern über alles von Metallica habe ich mal den thread Titel abgeändert & angepaßt :wink:
Ich mache keine Rechtschreibfehler, ich gebe Wörtern lediglich eine individuelle Note

vstverstaerker
Action Prolet
Action Prolet

Beitrag von vstverstaerker » 26.11.2009, 09:29

metallica sind dem dvd-vö-wahn erlegen :lol:

Bild

http://www.metallica.com/index.asp?item=602767
Bild

gelini71
DJ Mod
DJ Mod

Beitrag von gelini71 » 26.11.2009, 10:48

Mit Live DVDs kann man noch gut Kasse machen - teilweise mehr noch als mit dem regulären Studioalbum

deBohli
Palmenkicker
Palmenkicker
Beitrag von deBohli » 26.11.2009, 11:15

Muuuuhh :wink:
Currently Hot: Best Of Cinema 2023Japanuary 2024

Das brandneue Kulturmagazin: Phosphor Kultur

gelini71
DJ Mod
DJ Mod

Beitrag von gelini71 » 26.11.2009, 11:16

Wieso ?

gelini71
DJ Mod
DJ Mod

Beitrag von gelini71 » 06.03.2010, 07:01

Falls es noch nicht bekannt sein sollte - Metallica hauen auf ihrer Livekonzertdownloadseite diverse ältere Konzerte (1982 - 2003) kostenlos raus. Es gibt sogar ein Konzert aus Deutschland (Nürnberg , 21.05.1999)

Kostenlose Metallica Konzerte

freeman
Expendable
Expendable

Beitrag von freeman » 09.03.2010, 09:21

Facebook zwingt Metallica in die Knie

Weicheier :lol:

In diesem Sinne:
freeman
Bild

gelini71
DJ Mod
DJ Mod

Beitrag von gelini71 » 09.03.2010, 09:26

Das beim laden des Berichtes mein Virenscanner zweimal ansprang fand ich weniger lustig :roll:

freeman
Expendable
Expendable

Beitrag von freeman » 09.03.2010, 10:09

Na da haste aber nen Schießhund drauf ... einen Sueddeutsche Artikel würde ich net als gefährlich einstufen LOL ... bei mir ging auch nix an ...

In diesem Sinne:
freeman
Bild

Antworten