Devin Townsend - Only Half There

Die Abteilung für alle Comicfans und Leseratten.
Antworten
gelini71
DJ Mod
DJ Mod

Devin Townsend - Only Half There

Beitrag von gelini71 » 03.11.2017, 03:16

Bild
Canadian musician, artist and producer Devin Townsend's hugely entertaining autobiography tells the story of his life so far.
The book traces Devin's beginnings in British Columbia growing up hearing a wealth of music, continues through his rapid rise to professional status, touring and recording with Steve Vai and developing his career with Strapping Young Lad and Devin Townsend Project.

Open and intimate, Only Half There is a brutally honest expression of Devin's life as a working, touring and recording artist, a husband, father and bi-polar artist.

The Classic edition is a beautifully presented 300 page plus hardback book, which comes with a CD of exclusive - newly recorded - music titled Iceland, and includes previously unseen photos from Devin’s scrapbooks.

'I thought writing a book was going to be easy. It wasn’t. Writing about growing up, music, the creative process and connection between personal development and ‘career’ made me think about a lot of other stuff, too. Like the positive and negative experiences of making different albums, and how each one affected me mentally, physically and emotionally. It’s all here, though, from my childhood to working with Steve Vai, forming Strapping Young Lad and the Devin Townsend Project, to Casualties of Cool and finding myself only half there.' - Devin Townsend
Burning Shed
Ich mache keine Rechtschreibfehler, ich gebe Wörtern lediglich eine individuelle Note

Sir Jay
Palmenkicker
Palmenkicker

Beitrag von Sir Jay » 24.04.2018, 07:10

ou shit, muss ich mir mal vormerken!

Antworten